Ramos: "Nobody remembers death threats to me and my family"







In England there is a different concept of football. It is unimaginable that in a game of the Spanish national team at home, the audience booed a player of the opposing team because, in a club competition, they injured a player who plays in the Spanish league but who is not Spanish. Well, that's what happened to Ramos this Saturday. The captain of Madrid and the team seems to be chasing his action on Salah in the final of the last Champions. Wembley booed the center since announcing the lineups over the PA system. "I do not care, I'm not going to change the way I play. I would have liked another reception, because people remember the play, but do not remember the death threats I received, me and my family, "he replied afterwards. And while the stands were entertained with Ramos, Luis Enrique I was preparing to premiere. Of dark, that to a skinny guy like him makes him even skinnier, he drew attention to one detail: every time there was an error of his own he would turn around and look at the bench looking for the faces of his assistants. It was like a gesture of pointing that or maybe one of you see? Always with a bottle of water in the corner of the technical area, sat some time, but little, and then he was, of course, very happy. Yes, without going over. "In football, only the present is valid, there will be changes against Croatia," he said. Logically, they asked him about the two protagonists. The defense of David de Gea was incontestable. «I am especially happy with his performance. I understand the debates, but I have not had any doubt. We have one of the best goalkeepers worldwide, proven for many years. It is ridiculous to doubt him, "he said about the goalkeeper, a guy who beat the first shot of the English, which at that time meant that of the last 13 shots on goal received by Spain, 12 had been a goal. Then, fortunately for himself and for the national team, he recovered and became the goalkeeper that everyone remembered. And about Saul? Well, he likes everything about him.